Natal Hypnotherapy™ Workshops focus on providing effective ways to reduce pain and stress and to prepare a couple for birth.
Private Natal Hypnotherapy Workshops
One to one couple courses are available on request (weekdays or weekends) and we combine the two workshops into one day, or two evenings, at your home at a cost of £165. Please contact me to arrange suitable dates.
Workshop 1 – Natural Pain relief – hypnosis for birth
The first workshop focuses exclusively on natural pain management tools and techniques – namely breathing, relaxation and self hypnosis. You will learn:
- How fear or anxiety can have a negative impact on your body during the birth
- How to quickly and easily reduce adrenaline associated with fear and anxiety in labour
- Natural ways to work with your body to reduce pain in child birth
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear and increase their confidence and trust in their ability to give birth
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation technique
- Rapid trigger techniques to enter deep relaxation
- Adrenaline release technique
- Ways the birth partner can help the woman achieve a deeply relaxed state before and during labour
Workshop 2 – Practical Birth Preparation
The second workshop is full of practical ideas to help you prepare both physically, mentally and emotionally for the birth. You will:
- Be taken step by step through the birthing process from a physical as well as emotional perspective
- Understand how the body works best during labour and what they can do to help it
- Gain a clear understanding of the power of hormones and how you can work with them
- Recognise key signs to indicate that the mother may be experiencing a rise in adrenaline and what the partner can do to reduce this
- Learn practical tools and techniques to help you work with your body in the most effective way.
- Understand the use and power of massage, water and other comfort measures in labour
- Explore the most effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you
- This is a special session for birth partners as it enables them to prepare appropriate questions for the medical team and plan the best support and comfort measures for the mother
Each couple is sent a pre workshop questionnaire to fill out, to help the practitioner gain a clear understanding of your hopes, fears and any specific issues. The workshop is then specifically tailored to the needs of each couple.
Workshops can be taken as an individual or as a couple, however it is extremely useful for a birth partner to attend as many techniques work best when a birth partner is involved
Want more information? Contact me or visit the Natal Hypnotherapy™ website. www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk
To make a booking please email: Caroline@readyforbaby.co.uk
Click here for our cancellation policy: Terms and Conditions